Here are some things you need to know.
- Click here to download our Drop Off list.
- Anyone can get a charitable CASH contribution of up to $300 for a single person and up to $600 per couple.
- We need to know the amount of your THIRD stimulus payment. Single taxpayers would be $1,400 and joint filers would be $2,800. There would be an addition $1,400 for each dependent.
- You should receive something from the IRS indicating the amounts received for the Child Tax Credit and any advanced payments. Please bring that in when you drop off. Under age 6, the amount is $3,600 and age 6-17, the amount is $3,000.
- Solar and energy credits are allowed. Energy credits include insulation, doors, windows, boilers, furnaces and water heaters. Central Air Conditioning is also allowed.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, returns are accepted as drop off only. No appointments needed.